Alvas.ShapeForms for .Net (Windows.Forms) is a collection of 100% native CLR compliant controls written in C#.
Collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create high quality professional applications with nonrectangular forms such as Windows Media Player.
Requirements: .Net Framework v1.1 or later
Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2003 or later
How to use
1. Place some ShapeRegions or/and BitmapRegions on the form.
2. Place RegionManager on the form and set your Form property to the current form.
3. Set Form property of the RegionManager to true/false.
1. RegionBase which implements the basic functionality common to region controls.
2. ShapeRegion which represents a shaped region.
3. BitmapRegion which creates region from bitmap.
4. RegionManager component which manages the interaction of controls, derived from RegionBase (ShapeRegion and BitmapRegion).
Alvas.ShapeForms is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-01-03. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise.
Alvas.ShapeForms (version 2.0) has a file size of 126.93 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 192 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.